Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bell pepper baby


We only have two more weeks to wait until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I can't wait. Seriously, don't make me wait! I don't know how anyone can possibly wait until the baby is born to know. No idea how they could do it. I couldn't stand the suspense. Having to go through half of the pregnancy without knowing is hard enough!

The baby is getting bigger and bigger, and A and I are so happy! He talks to the baby everyday, which is really sweet. And it's always nice to get a belly rub. I've felt the baby move a handful of times. I'm looking forward to when it becomes a more regular thing, and I'm really looking forward to when A can feel the baby on the outside of my tummy. I'm sure he can't wait either.

Well I've officially made it over a week without throwing up! ::knocks on wood:: Granted, I still feel like I'm going to get sick all of the time, but any day that I go without hurling is better.

I've gone from literally passing out when I get home from work and not being able to keep my eyes open to not being able to sleep at all. I can't get comfortable anymore. I'm sure it's only going to get worse. I get comfy on one side, but before I'm even anywhere close to falling asleep, my hip is killing me and I'll have to roll over to the other side. I do this all night. I'm sure it's got to bug the heck out of A. I don't like being a rollie pollie.

I know we just had it a few days ago, but I really want sushi. I could sure go for some Kobe Spicy crab right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment