Monday, September 21, 2009

Ebay helps to ease the blopples

I've still got a pretty bad case of the blops, but I scored something on Ebay today that I can't wait to get in the mail.

HIPPO SLIPPERS FOR DAV!


These will keep his feetsies warm whenever he's not wearing footie outfits. I didn't even know they made slippers for newborns! And they're hippo! I'm in love. Plus, I only paid $3 for them, so that's super exciting! I can't wait until I get them in the mail. ::does a dance for baby hippo slippers::

I ate lunch today, which is a step in the right direction. Although I am dizzy. That sucks. I thought that after I ate lunch it would get better, but it hasn't. Lame. And I'm hungry again. But I don't want anything in my desk drawer. Poo.

Great, just fucking great. The teacher next door to me just got made at me because I warned her that my last two classes of the day are art and I would be in her room. Um, I'm sorry, but you don't even have a single class today. That's why I have 3 art classes today - because you aren't supposed to be here. So sorry if you wanted to come in and get things done, but don't be pissed at me for actually having to work every day! Argh! Grrr! Bah!

Ok, I feel better now that I got that out. So anyhow, the slippers. I want them now. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment