Friday, September 18, 2009

Still all smiles

I'm still finding it hard to believe that we saw our baby yesterday and that we now know we are having a boy! I am so happy! And he's healthy so far, too! Nothing wrong with his size, any of his extremities, the placenta or the amniotic fluid. He's just floating around in there growing!

The ultrasound also confirmed what I thought was movements I had been feeling. I kept second-guessing myself. Was that the baby? Or was it gas? But when I saw the baby move and felt him at the same time, it was very reassuring. He was punching me as if to say, "Leave me alone! Quit bugging me! Get out of my house!" Sorry, little one. We couldn't help it! I could have watched you all day!

So in all the other pictures I put up in my blog post last night, I realized this morning that I didn't share with you the fruit of the week. Oops! Keep in mind, this week's comparison is for the length of the baby, not how skinny he is!

Banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment