Sunday, September 20, 2009

I love you, A

No one else would go out into the pouring down rain to go to Taco Bell to get me a damn bean burrito. I tried to tell you no, that I really didn't want one, but you went anyway. And I love you. Taco Bell is going to know your face in the drive through before too much longer.

For whatever reason, one of the few things that I can always seem to stomach is a bean burrito. No onions, extra cheese. And a little bit of hot sauce. He got me one yesterday. He's out getting me one today. And I feel like such a selfish pregnant woman. A, I love you more than anything!

Yesterday was a bit of a bad day. I woke up with a stomach ache. A went to Target to get my new prescription, but when he got there, they didn't have it. So I had to take my phenegren. I really don't like to take this pill because it makes me all weird. First, everything is great because it makes my stomach stop hurting pretty fast. But then I start getting really sleepy. And then my legs start twitching and jumping because for whatever reason it gives me restless leg syndrome. And then I sleep. And I slept, and slept, and slept. I couldn't tell you how long I slept. All I know, is that I was only up for a few hours yesterday afternoon/night. I felt so bad for A, and I kept trying to keep myself up. My sister and her boyfriend came over, and I couldn't stay awake. And A asked me what I wanted for dinner and I couldn't stay awake long enough to tell him.

I thought that this would have made me stay awake all night, but I slept through the night as well. And now I'm already ready to take a nap. I really needed to get some stuff done this weekend too!

Well, my bean burrito is here! Thanks, A!

No comments:

Post a Comment