Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturdays ramblings

I love turkey bacon sandwiches. A made me one for lunch. It was delicious. I could have eaten 5 of those sandwiches!

There is nothing on tv on the weekends anymore. Except for damned football. Screw football. Why is everyone so obsessed? I don't know what I would do if A loved it. I would let him watch it, but I would be so bored! The game to me is just so boring and friggin pointless. I don't think I will ever like it.

It's quarter to 3 in the afternoon and I am still sitting here in my pjs. My ta tas are practically hanging out of my cami, but I don't care enough to take a shower and get dressed. Plus, I don't want to change out of my panda pj pants!

I am so sleepy. My kitty Mia woke me up this morning by licking my nose. I couldn't get back to sleep so I got up. Then after breakfast I fell back to sleep. Not sure how long I slept for. Now I'm ready for another nap. I kid you not. I can barely keep my eyes open. But I'm trying to stay awake because this is what I did last weekend. I literally slept all day last Saturday and I know that A must have been bored out of his mine. But oh how I want to sleep!

My feet are cold. I do not like cold feet.

I really want sushi tonight for dinner. But something tells me that A's sister is going to back out of our plans to go out to eat.

::yawns::

No comments:

Post a Comment