Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My sour friends


I am now a proud owner of a big bag full of fun-sized boxes of chewy lemonheads and friends! Aren't they precious?

Let me just say now that I wish I worked with A's coworkers instead of my own. I wouldn't be able to do his job, but I would still switch him if I could. They are so much nicer there than at my school.

So a few days ago, one of them let A know that Big Lots had lots of lemonheads for cheap. I can't deny that I was super excited when he got home and told me about it! And I get the friends too? Woo hoo!

I had some extra time today at work because of a field trip, so I decided to go to Big Lots on my lunch break. I was a bit discouraged at first, because they weren't anywhere to be found in the candy isle. Pouting, I grabbed a few other things and headed towards the check out.

I would have missed them completely had this woman not clouded my original pathway with the worst stranger fart you could imagine. It made me cough. I was lucky I didn't gag. She walked faster. You're caught! Stinker! Silent fart of death!

So when I took a different path through the store, I can across the Halloween candy stash. Praise baby Moses and turkey bacon because that's where I found my friends! And for only $2 for the whole bag! They are now cradled safely in my purse for me to take home.

I have to be honest and say that I do not particularly care for the green apple flavor, but the other ones are amazing! I'm sure that A and I will sit on the couch together tonight and share our sour faces as we enjoy some of these. Plus, they seem to help me with my tummy problems.

Thanks, MB, for letting me know about this deal! ((hugs))

No comments:

Post a Comment