Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Keep kicking, baby Dav!

Last night A finally felt baby Dav kick for the first time! We were laying in bed and I could feel him moving. I put A's hand on my belly. Nothing. Then I moved his hand a little and a moment later he asked if that was just the baby kicking. Yay! Go Dav! Good boy for letting daddy feel that you're in there!

Hopefully now that he's felt him move, he'll be able to feel him every night. And I'm sure the further along I get, the easier it will be and the stronger the movements.

I am the happiest momma!

Unfortunately, I still feel pretty bad. But being able to feel Dav move around every day makes it more tolerable. I can especially feel him when I'm sitting at my desk at work, all slouched over with bad posture. Of course, this doesn't exactly make me want to sit up straight!

I've also managed to do something to my left arm. Don't know what or how, all I know is ow. It hurts in the muscle that they give you the flu shot in. (Speaking of which, I really need to get one of those...) I'm ok to type and play the piano for class, but whenever I try to put my arm back any, like to put on a jacket, scratch my back, etc, it's shooting pain. I must have pulled a muscle somehow. All I remember is night before last, I was sitting on the couch with A watching tv. All of a sudden it started hurting. It bothered me that night and kept me from sleeping well. Yesterday during the school day it wasn't too bad because I didn't have to reach behind me much and I was staying active. Last night though, the pain came back in full force. I'm hoping that this goes away within a couple of days.

Oh! Oh! (This is what happens when I remember something)

Dav has more stuff! My friend from North Carolina (I think, or is it South?) send Dav his first puppy! It's so soft and cuddly! I love it so much, I could totally keep it for myself. But I won't! Thanks, Nik!

Also, last night at Target I bought Dav his first blanket (slicky). It's blue, has the soft shiny trim around the edges, and also is embroidered with a puppy and the words "Love you from A-Z". I'm sure he'll get plenty more blankets, but I wanted his first one to be from me and A.

Well crap. Here's my 7th/8th band, minus the 8th grade, who are in D.C. I guess I should go be a teacher now. ::cries:: But I don't want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment