Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well, I'm still here! Still feeling really bad too. But the pain isn't time-able, it's consistent. Still feels like period pains coupled with sharp back pains.

I'm so anxious over this, I'm sleeping even less now. Every hour I wake up and find my hands balled up into tight fists. They are both sore. I have to go to the bathroom and it hurts so bad that I feel like I might not make it from the bedroom to the bathroom. But then there's never that much to go. When I actually do get to sleep, these very weird dreams make me feel like I haven't gone to sleep at all.

I can only remember bits and pieces, but something about an ex boyfriend and his sister messing up the plumbing in my bathroom so that water is coming from everywhere and I can't turn it off. And I can't find A.

Me playing with someone else's baby in a swimming pool, but the baby ends up being a water toy doll.

I mean really. WHT?

Today A is painting the upstairs. Right now his dad is helping him. Hopefully there will be more people painting later, because there is two bedrooms, a bathroom and a stairwell to paint.

Today I need to finish my thank you notes for my shower and paint my wooden letter for the nursery.

Baby boy, when will we meet you? My MIL freaked out last night at dinner when she saw how much I have "dropped". Then she let us know that when your water breaks, it stains everything. This I was not aware of! As much as I'm afraid of my inside baby coming out, I am definitely ready to start feeling better. And it's been so long - I'm ready to meet Daven.

No comments:

Post a Comment