Saturday, January 23, 2010


Oops! I just ate 4 Krispy Kreme doughnuts. And they were oh so delicious. Now I'm ready for a nap.

It seems like Daven is comfy enough because it doesn't look like he's going to budge any time soon. Do I still feel like crap? Yes. But is it labor? That's a nope.

I am super swollen. Even after a night of "sleep", I woke up feeling like I am part of the Clump family. I'm going to start accompanying my farts with large arm pumps and clapping my hands together. Oh Eddie Murphy. What an entertaining movie! My hands and feet hurt! It's pretty bad when even my flat, moccasin-like slip ons don't even fit right.

Daven, I love you. We want to meet you. But don't come out before you are ready! Mommy grumbles and complains a lot, but don't pay any attention to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment