Monday, January 25, 2010

Made it through another day

The school/work day was long, and I felt turdish the whole time, but I survived. I sure as hell wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow though! I just don't have the patience or stamina for those kiddos.

"Just wait until you have your second kid!" I can just hear people saying.

STFU.

A and I went to Spinelli's for dinner to get some delicious New York style pizza. So good. Daven sure likes it!

I was going to start on some more artwork for Daven's room tonight, but I just don't feel good enough. I took a shower and that was about all I can handle. I feel kinda like I'm getting the flu again. I think my body is done being pregnant.

It probably doesn't help that I'm not sleeping and literally cannot stay comfortable. My stupid swollen hands add to the issue.

My feet are swollen too, but I've got my spa booties on. I don't know if they will help, but they smell like spearmint and are warm and squishy.

Ok, so they aren't exactly sexy. But I never said that they were. And this is better than my bare feet. Even someone with a foot fetish wouldn't like a pic of these tootsies right now!

I'm now in a constant freak-out between "get this baby out of me" and "holy shit, this baby has to come out of me". I told A that once I start going into labor I would just like to skip to the point where they say congrats and hand me my baby boy. Shit. That can't happen. Someone should really work on that!

Ok, I'm having mega back pains. I think I need to find the heating pad. Night!

Love you, Daven!

No comments:

Post a Comment