Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've got to be quick here, because I have a class coming in a few minutes.

I'm definitely freaking out. I had an all out panic attack / meltdown last night when I was getting ready to take my shower. Now I know I've said that my boobs have leaked before. But that was just dried up. Last night, clear liquid actually came out of both nipples. While I understand that this is perfectly normal and natural and supposed to happen, for some reason I couldn't handle it. I went to A crying and hyperventilating. And completely naked. But he was good enough not to laugh or take advantage of my naked state and sat there and calmed me down. I love him.

Before this, my coworkers threw me a baby shower yesterday during our inservice. I got way more than I thought I would ever get from them. It was nice, and my mom was there, which made it better.

Other than that, not too many contractions yesterday. Although I did have some freak wanky sinus thing going on last night at dinner. Even though I wasn't really congested or stopped up, my nose started running. I blew my nose. All kinds of snot came out, and it was bloody. I blew some more, and then the whole left side of my face started throbbing with pain. Jaw, teeth, head, eye, everything. I've never felt anything like it! The pain didn't go away for a good hour. That meant that we had to go home from dinner instead of heading out to Babies R Us to get the breast pump with the money A's coworkers gave him.

So today I'm at work. And even though I had it written in my schedule, I did not meet with the lady who is going to be my sub. Apparently my principal never emailed her back after he confirmed the day and time with me last week. Nice.

I am having really bad pains right now. But here comes my class, and I can't really time contractions and teach at the same time, can I? This is going to be a long day. I need hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment