Friday, January 29, 2010

Bad mood bears

(Ok, it does make me smile just a bit that there is actually a book with this title.)


I just can't help it. I'm in a bad mood this morning. I didn't sleep well at all last night because I felt like my feet and hands were balloons. It hurt every way I tried to lay. It still hurts to try to make a closed fist, even the loosest of ones with my hands.

Apparently on Fridays McDonalds doesn't make decaf coffee because guess who ended up with a cup without a D on it again? Only this time I realized it before I had drank the whole thing. But now the question is what to do? I still want coffee. But I know I shouldn't drink the whole thing. And although I have a bit of time this morning that I could go back out and bitch them out over there and demand another cup, I don't really have the energy.

I went to the teacher's lounge this morning to make copies of this song I was going to try with the 8th grade. The copier jammed. Even after finding 3 pieces of misfed paper, it still said that the damn thing was jammed. So I said sorry to the next person needing the copier and I gave up. To me this was a sign that they weren't going to sing it anyway. I've said before that I am basically beyond trying with this year's 8th grade class. Why put in all the effort when they are just going to run me over every week?

I should be happy - this is my last day before I go on break. But even though I've only had a few sips of coffee, my heart is racing and I'm crampy. I also feel a bad headache coming on. This is not good, because my Dr. told me yesterday if I get a terrible headache I need to call her immediately. Shit. Is it possible that my work has made me develop this dangerous condition?

No comments:

Post a Comment