Sunday, January 24, 2010

As much as we hope and wish, Daven is still staying put. "They" say that sex is one of the best ways to get the process going and kick-start labor. Well folks, we're having quite a bit of fun trying, and I'm hurting muscles that I forgot I had, but I'm pretty sure that Daven is in there laughing at us. He must be determined to make me get up and go to work tomorrow! If I were him, I'd be tired of hearing all the kids at school singing.

A and his dad are upstairs right now installing the toilet and vanity for our half bath. Yay! We are getting so close to having everything in it's place! I'm secretly hoping that we can get the crib from his parent's garage today and put it together. Then I can put the bedding in and Daven will have a bed! Yes, I know he has a bassinet already ready for him and this is what he'll be sleeping in at the beginning anyhow, but I still can't wait to see the crib ready.

I think we are going to wait to move our bedroom upstairs until after I come home from the hospital and recover, because I know that stairs are a no-no afterward, especially if I have to get stitches. (ahhhh!!!)

I know that everyone has to look at me and think I'm lazy, because it's almost 1 in the afternoon and I'm still in my pjs. But I still have the pregnancy excuse, don't I? I think I'm going to go snuggle under the covers for a little bit. Too bad A can't come with me. Poor guy has been working his ass off getting our house ready. I love you more than anything, A!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he is waiting for you to get everything put together before he makes his grand entry!

    ReplyDelete