Monday, November 23, 2009

Someone turn off the tears, please!

Because this cry factory is working overtime. I cannot seem to stop crying. And I cry over everything. I can't stand that I don't have any control over it. And I know that A's got to feel helpless.

Here's what's been going on since I last updated:

Friday - went out to eat at Olive Garden with A's mom, dad, and brother. I got my favorite - gnocchi. Yum. Then what did we do? I think we went home, and I went to bed early. I think.

No wait, then after dinner we went to Shoe Carnival. I got a new pair of shoes and A's friend Greg showed us the ring he bought for my sister. Then maybe we went to Kroger to get some soft drinks?

Saturday - my sister's bf proposed to her. She said yes! (Ok, yes, they are young, and have only dated each other and don't have enough money to support one another) I figured they are going to hear all of that from plenty of other people, so I'm just keeping my mouth shut and letting them be happy and figure it all out. He treats her well, and if it's meant to be, they will find a way.

Mom decided that she's not going to do Thanksgiving. I cried.

We went to go see New Moon with my sis and her friends. Then we ate at Logans (barf) Well, they ate. I sat there. I ate a frozen pizza when I got home.

Sunday -A and I went to Cracker Barrel to eat breakfast. I got upset about something and started crying. A tried to help calm me down by buying me this cute snowmen light up decoration. I felt bad that he was spending his money on me and I cried some more.

Then he went to the U of L game with his friend, and I cried. My friend said she would hang out with me, but instead she went shopping with another pregnant chic so I cried. I called my mom, but she didn't want to talk to me, so I cried. (you seeing a pattern yet?)

We ate dinner with my grandpa, aunt and uncle at Our Worst. I will never understand why they all like it there so much. When my uncle called earlier in the day and I asked him if there was anywhere else we could go, he said, "How about Golden Corral?" Um, yeah, we'll just stick with the other place. At least they have pie.

Today - I've survived another day at work. I managed to get some cleaning and organizing done in my room this morning. Thank goodness I only have one more work day left this week.

My stomach is burning. I don't know why, but I really do not like the feeling. I've also been super duper itchy. Bad eczema. I have to watch out and make sure it doesn't blister, otherwise it might turn into shingles.

My nipples also feel like they might fall off, the left one especially. It's also the left one that is now sticky.

I can't seem to sleep for more than an hour at a time anymore. It's pretty frustrating given how friggin tired I am. But if it's not the pee waking me up, it's the shooting pain in my hips. I roll over, but the other side hurts just as bad. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage the rest of the pregnancy on this kind of sleep schedule.

I'm also having super anxiety about the what-ifs. I'm really afraid that Daven is going to come super early and that we aren't going to have anything prepared for him. If he were to come today, we wouldn't have a car seat to bring him home in, no diapers, wipies, bathtub, bottles, crib, nothing. It freaks me out. As of right now, I don't even have a shower date. And if I do have a shower, it's not going to be until the middle of Jan. How can we wait that long to get the essentials? But A and I just cannot afford to get it all ourselves either. I know it will all work itself out, but I can't turn the worry off.

Ok, I could probably ramble on for a long time, but I have to poo.

1 comment:

  1. I want to buy you some stuff, just go to Target and Babys R Us and register now, so people can buy stuff even if you wont have the shower until Jan, and why Jan? But just get the stuff in the computer systems so people can get you stuff.... Ill go buy stuff...

    ReplyDelete