Thursday, November 5, 2009

3rd trimester!

Yesterday was my first official day in 3rd tri! That's pretty scary, considering that I'm beginning the last part of this pregnancy. February will be here before we know it. (or are ready!) As of now, my baby is as hefty as a cauliflower.

I haven't been able to update my blog quite a bit as I've wanted to, mostly because I have been without internet at work. We have this virus going around through the network and every time I plug in, I get re-infected. I know, it's sad that I did most of my blogging at work. I know that I shouldn't do that. But it did help get me through some pretty tough days. Well, obviously, since so many of my posts are nothing but ranting!

So what's been happening this week? My back has been bothering me something awful. At times it even hurts to breath. Because of the Veteran's Day program being next week and the fact that I've already had to start Christmas music with the kids, my eczema is back in full force. I'm really trying hard not to start scratching my eyes though, because that is the worst!

My button and my belly have also been pretty itchy lately. But I guess that's to be expected.

A and I were supposed to go to a concert last night, but we ended up staying home because of my back. I felt so bad and guilty. I wanted to go, and I know A had been looking forward to going for quite some time now. He tried to find someone to go with him, but people were either busy or it wasn't there cup of tea. A was really sweet about it, even though I still couldn't help but be upset about the whole thing.

I know I'm normally more long-winded than this, but I'm super tired and it's really hurting my back sitting here at the computer. I'll leave you with the (more than usual) weekly pics. 27 weeks today!







Mommy loves you, baby Daven. And so does daddy. We can't wait to meet you! Just do us a favor though, and don't come out yet, because you're not done!

No comments:

Post a Comment