Monday, November 16, 2009

::holds back tears::

I failed the 1-hour test. I have to go in tomorrow morning for the 3-hour one. I pray that I don't pass out or throw up. I can't help but be nervous and scared about it. Thank goodness A is going with me.

Had a meeting with my boss today. I am too exhausted to go into detail right now, but basically if I don't start doing some things more like he wants, I'm not going to have a job next year.

::giant sigh::

I just want to hide under the covers and never come out again.

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote a very good comment and turns out I wasnt logged in. So, lets try again. Screw your principal. You will find a better job that place doesnt even deserve you. I wish you had the money saved to just quit when the baby comes and leave them high and dry. At any rate things will work out for the best and its not going to be in that hell hole.

    ReplyDelete