Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm done with my work week! Yay! I don't have to come back to this hell hole until Monday!

Today was long, like I thought it would be, because all the kids were like hyenas on speed . I almost wished I had some turkey to force feed them so they would mellow out!

So the itching? It has gotten out of control. Someone said that they thought it could be PUPPPs (please don't ask me what it stands for because I'm too lazy to look it up). I google image searched it to see, but it looks so similar to eczema, it's really hard to tell. I've heard that you get it on your belly, but it also spreads to other areas, like your arms and legs. Yeah, I have it bad. My upper, inner thighs have it. My arms from my wrists up to my armpits have it. My tummy has it. My neck has it. I have it on my fingers. I'll save you and not post a pic of what it looks like. Luckily I go to the doctor in the morning, so hopefully she can tell me for sure. When I look my sweater off today in class the kids looked at me like I had leparcy.

I can't tell if I've got the rash on my nipples too, or if they just itch because they are leaking. A is spooked by it. He won't touch them now.

Oh, I was so excited because last night we went to Red Lobster to eat. I love their food, but we haven't been able to go because the smell of that place made me sick. Well I had been seeing commercials for their new promotions and really wanted to eat there so we gave it a try. Success! I had their cherry maple glazed salmon and crab legs. So freaking good! And since our server accidentally gave me chicken instead of salmon at first, he gave us free dessert! I ate more last night then I have in a very long time. It was nice to actually be able to enjoy a meal again. I thought I'd never get that back!

Ok, I think my itchy ass is going to go home now. No, my ass doesn't have the rash...yet.

1 comment:

  1. (my nips itch too)...

    As for my store, I don't have pictures up, but I live around the corner from the fabric store so I can get anything you want!

    ReplyDelete