Thursday, November 19, 2009

29 weeks



Butternut squash baby! Well, in weight anyway. Daven should be at least 2 and a half pounds by now. An interesting tidbit: my mom doesn't use pumpkin when she makes pumpkin pie. She uses butternut squash. Sound weird? Maybe. but if I didn't tell you, you wouldn't know the difference. Ah, thank goodness Thanksgiving is only a week away. I'm already drooling.

So aside from the constant peeing or urge to pee, Daven has now been messing with my backdoor. There will be many times now throughout the day where I feel like I have to poop - NOW. Move out of the way, because I have to poo so bad it hurts. But then there isn't any #2 to be had. Huh? No, I'm not constipated. I still go every day. But I don't understand the false alarms here.

Oh! Oh! Oh!
(If things go well tonight, I might be showing her my O face. You know what I'm talkin' about. Oh! Oh!)

So I found out that I passed my 3 hour test! No gestational diabetes for me!

I honestly can't remember if I even wrote about the 3 hour experience. Well, it was terrible and every bit as miserable as I thought. Luckily, A loves me and his work is lenient so he was able to drive me there and back and stay with me. I managed not to puke (but just barely) and I didn't pass out!

I am so glad that I don't have to think twice before eating one of mom's homemade sugar cookies or A's mom's pies. And I will surely be having more than one helping of stuffing covered in gravy.

I'm finding it hard now to get out of my car. Which is an issue when I'm driving myself to and from work. I'm moving a lot slower, too. I just feel all hurty and crampy and such, and I'm not getting very good sleep at night. But all the books warn about this, and give you some bullshit about how it's just nature's way of preparing you to function without sleep once your little one arrives. What ev.

A and I are amazed at how shallow my belly button continues to get. Daven's doorbell is closing in!

Here are the weekly pics:







Just imagine how much bigger my stomach would look if my boobs didn't stick out as far!

No comments:

Post a Comment