Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm bad at planning and preparing for baby

Still don't have a shower date.

No baby bedding purchased.

Don't have any of the furniture for the nursery.

Don't have the nursery (this one is not my fault)

I feel like we're so far behind on everything. Like Daven is going to get here and not even have a crib to sleep in. I know everything will get done, but I can't help but fret about it a bit.

Thank goodness it's the weekend. I slept in. I've already taken a nap. I haven't showered. I would like to get rid of this headache I've got. And it would be nice to be able to stand up without going "Oooh, ahhh" like an old person, but I'd settle for just the headache being gone.

My mother in law is making potato soup tonight and I'm looking forward to it. Although I forgot to tell her when I requested grilled cheese with it that I prefer mine with cheddar. I guess I'll settle for american. Not the end of the world.

::yawn:: I need another nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment