Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween pics!

A dressed up as the late Billy Mays and I went as a pregnant nun. A had known what he was going to dress up as for a while, but for whatever reason I didn't decide until really late that I was even going to dress up at all! Luckily I was able to find everything I needed for my costume for pretty cheap.

Here we are getting ready to leave the house:



We went over to Shelby's party first. She had it at her friend's house, and they were all nice there. I fell in love with the buffalo chicken dip that they had. Shit, I even looked up how to make it and got the ingredients at the store yesterday! Seriously though, it was delicious. We hung out, chatted, ate, and watched scary movies. I watched everyone slowly get trashed. I'm sure they were even more fun after we left!

I told A that his fake beard wasn't going to last very long!


Me and Shelbs


My damn habit thingy-ma-bobber wouldn't stay on right all night! Crooked piece of shit!

We left Shelby's party to go over to JP's house. It was pretty uneventful there. I don't have any pics, because honestly I fell asleep on his love seat. Oops. I couldn't help it though! When the damn thing doesn't even start until after 11, what do you expect? I'm not keeping my college days hours any longer. My ass was tired!

Somewhere along the line I misplaced my habit. A's weird beard is still floating around my purse somewhere. I was a fun Halloween and I'm glad that I ended up dressing up and getting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment