Sunday, October 4, 2009

Well, I've managed to get through almost the whole weekend without taking a nap! Yesterday I went to the St Jame's art fair with my MIL. I had forgotten how big it was! We walked around for 2-2 & half hours. I got this really neat limestone sculpture of eighth notes. If only I had known how sore I would be today from walking so much.

Then we ate lunch and shopped at Target. I actually got a few pieces of maternity clothes. I got some comfy sweatpants. I'm wearing them right now! Woo hoo!

Damn, I guess I'm a little boring today. Don't really have anything to write about. I'm just sitting here catching up on Brothers and Sisters so that I can catch the new episodes tonight.

Now if I could just get over this scratchy throat and upset tummy I would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment