Monday, October 26, 2009

F this place.

Seriously. Every time I try to come in here with patience and an open mind, it completely goes out the window as soon as I get here. I just want to go back home! I come into my classroom, and things by my desk are moved around. My soft drinks are by the door, my boxes are moved, and the hamper with music in it is tipped over and a piece of music is under my desk chair. WTF? Why would anyone need to touch these? Plus, it's obvious that someone has been drinking my rootbeer stash. I'm not a happy camper. Whatever. I shouted for a minute, put everything back, and went to the lounge to make some tea.

Then my all-time favorite foreign language teacher (can you see my sarcastic eyebrow lift?) came into my classroom to drop off her son's violin.

Bonjour! How are you doing?

I'm here.

Oh I know, I am so not ready to be back at school. I can't believe it!

Really, is she going to do this to me every Monday? Bitch, you don't have your first class of the week until tomorrow afternoon at 2 P.M! Don't talk to me about this! You aren't here full time! And you aren't pregnant either! ::shakes fist:: One of these days I'm not going to be able to stop myself from just going off on her.

Ok, it's 8 in the morning and guess who has swollen feet? ::plasters on a big smiley face:: Today is going to be awesome! Seriously though, I'm really trying not to be a Debbie Downer, but that's what it seems like, huh? I can't even bring myself to open up my plan book for the week to make sure everything is there. And I know I need to make copies of things for my sign language elective that starts today. Maybe when I go back to make my second cup of tea...

Since we didn't end up going out to dinner with my family last night (uncle had a migraine) we're going to the Chinese buffet tonight. Apparently I missed my grandpa's birthday last week, and we are going to be celebrating that. I feel like such a douche not even knowing when his birthday is!

I've also got to take Oreo to the groomers right after school today. But wasn't I supposed to go Friday? Yes, yes I was. But apparently they will not groom your pet within 48 hours of them being seen at the vet. Yeah, that would have been nice to know ahead of time! So I had to reschedule it. I swear, if they don't take her today, I'm never shopping at Pet Smart ever again. At this rate, I could have gone with the regular groomers because surely had I made the appointment last week, they would have had an opening by now. And plus, they're nicer too!

Well, I guess it's time to face the facts that I'm here at work and I'm going to have to teach. I just can't wait to hear all the kids shout about their fancy trips to Florida and Europe and the Bahamas!

Mrs. R, where did you go on fall break?

Nowhere.

What do you mean nowhere? You mean you didn't go on vacation? Why?

::grumble grumble grumble::

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment