Friday, October 16, 2009

111 days to go!

Yep, if I go to exactly 40 weeks, I have 111 days left of my pregnancy. Woo hoo! ::pats belly:: Stay in there, Daven! Mommy and daddy love you!

I am so exhausted today. Didn't sleep well last night. I was constantly dreaming things I don't remember now, and getting up to go pee. Then this morning, you guessed it - me and the toilet had a conversation face to face. I even did what the doctor told me and I took the medicine last night before I went to bed. A whole pill, even! But apparently nothing is going to stop this new wave of morning sickness that I have going on. But I mean damn, it wasn't even this consistent in 1st tri! Yes, I was nauseous more, but I wasn't throwing up every day then. So why am I now? Why do I feel like death the first thing in the morning when the alarm goes off?

I think I'm going to lay down on my classroom floor now during my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment