Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I thought I would feel better today.

But I feel worse. This is not fun. My throat is still scratchy, but now add to that a cough. I've been coughing so much I feel nauseous. Fun. I wasn't able to eat my leftover pizza that I brought for lunch today. And as the day wore on, the worse I felt. I feel awful now. All clammy and dizzy and yucky.

I was going to go to the store after work, get groceries, and make chili tonight. But nope, not going to happen. Damn. I really wanted chili too. But who knows if I would even be able to stomach it.

Another one of my band students is sick. Supposedly he's getting tested for H1N1 today. And I had him yesterday. And I had his brother today - twice. Great. Plus, one of our primary teachers is sick and here at school, because our sub list sucks and she couldn't find anyone. She had a fever and no one would help her! This is one of the things that I hate about this school. She looked so sick, and she shouldn't be here. My principle wonders why everyone is getting sick - well it's because we have sick people here at school. If they could all just stay home, then maybe it wouldn't spread so much! The rumor is now that even the siblings of anyone infected with the new flu need to stay home. Yeah, I can see that happening. But it's not all that bad of an idea. I just hope I'm not getting it.

I really don't want to be sick. I know it's not good for Daven. I need to stay healthy for him. But staying healthy and working here is pretty much impossible. Damn kids. Oh, there I go, sneezing again. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment