Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hooray for fall break! It's going by way too fast though. I can't believe it's already Wednesday. The week never goes this fast when I'm at work.

It's really cold in the house and for whatever reason, the heater won't kick on. My tosies are freezing! I know I should get up and get some things done, but I just can't get motivated. I just want to snuggle up under the blankets and I want A to be home to snuggle up to.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had lunch with my friend Shelbs, my BFF from way back in 5th grade. We don't get to see each other that often since we both have different things going on in our lives. But it's good when I do get to see her. We ate at Panera Bread and hung out at the house for a bit. I love you, Shelbs!

Then I hung out with A last night. I made Tuna helper (yeah, thats how good of a cook I am!) and then we went to Dairy Queen for a pumpkin blizzard. Yeah, that on top of the helper didn't make my stomach feel very good! Then panda came over and we watched wrestling that we taped from last night.

So I have been having this shooting, burning pain in both my boobs straight to my nipples. It hurts like a bitch. Started last night, and still going strong today. I guess my boobs are getting ready to do something. Leak, squirt, I don't know. But I'm not a fan.

Ok, Daven is kicking my bladder and I'm feeling pretty sick to my stomach so I think I'm going to lay down.

1 comment: