Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please tell me it's not Sunday

Damn, it is. That means that fall break is over and I have to go back to work tomorrow. ::cries:: But I've really enjoyed being home with my furbabies! Also, it's nice to not pass out at 8 P.M. every night. I felt like A and I actually got to spend time together! But since I have to go back tomorrow, it's back to me being exhausted 24-7. Plus, Veteran's Day is only a few weeks away (I'm responsible for quite a bit for that program) and I have yet to really sit down with the Christmas program and get things squared away and ready for that. So as much as I don't want to, going back to work means stress for me.

So, what's been going on?

Friday night we had A's Windows 7 Launch party. Granted, nothing we did really had anything to do with windows, but we did have decorations! I think there was 11 of us total. Everyone seemed to have a pretty good time. I was kind of a party pooper because I had been feeling bad all day. Plus, it's hard to have everyone around you drinking when you can't touch it! I would say that I would post pictures, but somehow we didn't take any! Fail.

Yesterday we went with my friend panda to see Zombieland. Although this isn't a movie that I would go on my own to see, A wanted to see it. I'm glad I went with them. Even though I was pretty disgusted by the very beginning and all the nasty gore, it ended up being a really good movie. Plenty of laughs. I'm still a wimp though and got scared during parts of it. Oh well. What can you do? I'm a jumpy person!

After the movie, A took me shopping and we finally got me a computer chair! He's been using my old chair since way back at the apartment and when we got set up here at the house and I had my own computer, I did not have my own chair. We've been using an old half-broken wooden chair that was here when we moved. I could never sit back there in the office with A for long periods of time because the chair hurts, especially being pregnant. We found a chair at Staples on sale and A put it together for me. It's so comfy! More comfy than the one he sits in!

After that I was feeling kind of icky so I hung out on the couch. Ended up falling asleep and drooling all over the sleeve of my sweatshirt! Then A and I ordered pizza and we watched some shows we had DVRed earlier in the week.

This morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. I had biscuits with apples butter and decaf. Then we came home and got caught up on Heroes. I don't know how they manage to continue to make the show good, but they do. If you don't watch it, you should give it a try. But if you do decide you want to watch it, you've got to start it from the beginning. That's the only way to understand everything that happens.

A's back in the office now updating my computer and I've got this terrible Lifetime movie going in the living room. I swear, it drives me nuts that there is nothing on tv now that football is in season. I know everyone here is obsessed with it, but I'm not and it quite frankly pisses me off. People get offended when they find out that I don't follow it too. "What? What do you mean you don't watch football? What about the Colts?!" Well, I'll tell you where the Colts can go...

So I'm going through my old boxes of stuff from my parent's house trying to find my stash of classical cds. I know I have a ton, and I want to put them on my iPod. The thing is, I know that they are all in a little cd case and I can't find it! I did, however, find some really old cds from back during senior year of high school when I played for a few groups that ended up recording the concerts. That should bring back memories to listen to! I also found the cd from this requiem mass that I sang in and my choir tour from back in college. All good stuff that I can't wait to share with Daven!

Oh, Oreo is doing much better! Those pills they gave her for itching really help. And she loves the peanut butter I give it to her with. Although her tail still looks sad because it's half shaved, her sores are getting better and she's not whimpering anymore. Sure, she's been cuddling with me more than usual, but I'm not complaining! She's also been falling asleep between A and I instead of on his side. Although she still moves to her normal spot, it's nice that she snuggles up with me a bit first. She's a daddy's girl, though! I'm so glad that there isn't anything really wrong with her. I mean, I know that everyone loses pets eventually, but there is no way that I could deal with that. I can't even think about what it would be like to lose one of my furbabies!

Laying on momma's leg


I'm feeling much better now!


So for dinner tonight we are doing Chinese with my grandpa, aunt and uncle. Then panda is coming back over and the three of us are going to watch the wrestling pay-per-view. It may sound silly, but I'm looking forward to it. Wrestling is probably the closest thing to a sport that I watch! ::yawns:: I think I may need a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment