Sunday, August 22, 2010

So I know I haven't blogged since I went back to work on Friday. Things have been crazy and I have had a hard time dealing with my emotions. As I go in for my first full week things are going to get very hectic. A starts school tomorrow, while still going to work full time too.

This is not what I want to do, obviously. It would be better if I were getting paid more, obviously. But I've got to find a way to deal. ::I will deal. I will deal. I will deal::

I have an interview Wednesday at Heartland Music Together. It's similar to the Wee Rock (which I didn't head back about) in that it's parent/child music classes for the little ones, but it's more established and there's an actual 3 day seminar you have to attend in order to be trained to do it. This would not mean that I would be able to quit what I'm doing right now. Actually it would mean that I would be adding work to my, well load. (haha)

But the hope is that this lady likes me, hires me for the Saturday morning classes, and then when she expands the business, gives me enough classes that I will only have to do only that instead of what I'm doing now. So I'm crossing my own fingers.

I've just been spending this weekend snuggling with bubby as much as I possibly can. I am so sad and anxious about having to leave him. I really hope that I can get to the Dr. soon and get this whole medicine thing worked out.

It's past my bedtime. But just worrying about tomorrow makes me not be able to sleep. Seriously, this has got to stop.

And and Shelbs, I think that you should adopt another dog. I know that in the past year or so you have had total shit luck with that, but dogs make you happy. Plus I would love to add another dog to our family and I could live vicariously through you!

I didn't mean for this to be a depressing post. I'm just struggling a bit right now with the change and transitions that are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment