Monday, August 16, 2010

Job interview; photo session teaser

So I had my interview this morning. There were 5 people in the room asking me questions and it was for 4 different jobs. Two were preschool, 1 special needs, 1 regular, then 1 was middle school and 1 middle/high school, both for students who have been suspended from their regular schools.

I found out that with the latter two jobs I would have to be comfortable learning and utilizing physical restraining techniques to use if necessary on the students. I'm guessing that a lot of the hs students are going to be male (judge me if you must) and I wonder, how would I overpower them?

For the 2 preschool jobs, I would have to be able to change diapers and clean up messes that involve, well, you know.

All of this and I would only get paid $8.23-8.74 an hour. There are no benefits, which isn't a big deal as long as A stays where he is. But for holidays and summers, I wouldn't get paid.

I tried to ask dad about the possibility of watching Daven, but the only thing he would say was that I shouldn't even bother with those jobs.

This is, of course, if I am even offered a job in the first place!

I sent in my resume to be an Ads Quality Rater for Google. If by chance I hear from them, that would be part time work from home at I believe $15 an hour.

This whole bit stresses me out. I wish I could just find a cubicle job somewhere that paid decent.

Changing subjects...

Daven slept a bit better last night. He still woke up quite a few times, but his diaper was literally bulging it was so wet. I don't think I could sleep like that either.

Oh, and check this out - a preview of the pics we got done!



No comments:

Post a Comment