Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Poor baby boy. I can't stand that there is nothing I can really do to help his mouth. The Oragel seems to help a bit, even though Daven hates the taste. Well, it smells like cough syrup - I don't blame him! Grammy bought him some more teethers that chill in the fridge. I'm kind of afraid to take him out and about, though, because sometimes when he's crying it takes a while to get him to calm down. Although if I was out shopping and brought my sling that would be ok since he's the most calm when we're standing. But out to eat makes me a bit apprehensive.

Daven is still grabbing his feet. It's so cute! Yesterday he was sitting in the bouncer in the bathroom while I pottied. I bent down, held out my arms and asked him if he was ready to go back in the living room and he smiled and threw his arms up! It melted my heart!

He thinks that mommy and daddy are funny. A makes this silly noise that get Daven laughing almost every time! And he loves it when I pretend I'm going to eat his neck. Yes, silly noises are involved in that too.

I made some baby food peas last night. It was surprisingly easy. I cooked a small bag of frozen peas in the microwave and then blended them up. I didn't even have to strain them! Daven gets to try them tonight. I'm not sure how that will go. A and I stuck up our noses when I was making it last night!

Here's a reminder to clean anything that you get used. A few weekends ago my MIL bought Daven a jumperoo. I put him in it that day for a minute to take a few pics. He hasn't been in it since. Well I finally got around to cleaning it today. I took the seat off and put it in the washer and scrubbed the rest of it down with my green cleaner. I didn't think it was too bad until I found out that the front part with the toys and the sound comes off. I took it off and there was old dried puke in there! Bleck! Turned my stomach! Thankfully I was able to get it all cleaned.

Well, we've got to get ready to meet grandma and Lauren for lunch. And blogger won't upload my pictures. Grrr. Oh well, I'll try again later. I'm hoping Daven doesn't feel too bad the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment