Tuesday, June 15, 2010

::contented sigh::

Yesterday was a good day! Daven wasn't fussy the whole day like I thought he would be. Shelby came over and after she patiently waited for me to fold and put away Daven's laundry, we had lunch at Panera Bread. It was yummy, and the company was the best!

Daven's hand-eye coordination is great! First he grabbed my plate and pulled it toward him. Then he put his hand in my broccoli cheddar soup. Later when I was eating my bread he put his hand in my butter! Silly boy!

Then we went to Hobby Lobby and afterward back to my house. Shelbs showed me her pictures from her trip to Florida. It was good to catch up.

A and I ate at the Melting Pot for dinner and it was wonderful. He added on the anniversary package, so we got a champagne toast with take-home flutes, and they took our picture and put it in a frame. The food was great - I totally pigged out. I mean I literally scraped every last bit of cheese out of the pot and we didn't leave anything. We ate it all! The fiesta cheese, lettuce wraps, Caribbean style meats and white chocolate bananas foster dessert. Mmmmmm. A was sweet and affectionate even though I kept dropping my utensils and making a bunch of noise!

Daven stayed with my parents and even though I loved my time alone with A, I couldn't wait to get Daven back and snuggle with him.

Daven is back in bed with us at the moment, because if he's in between us he will sleep through the night. But in his crib he won't. This is because throughout the night there will be a few times where he will start to wake up but I'll put his paci in his mouth and he'll go back to sleep. But if he's in his crib by the time I realize that he's waking up, he's too alert and then Ill have to change him and feed him a bit of bottle. I don't tell most people though because their opinions are usually not favorable!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I got to come by! We will have to do it again soon. And do whatever you want its your baby, who cares what people say, unless you actually ask for opinions, and even then you dont have to listen to them.

    ReplyDelete