Friday, June 18, 2010

Family, toes, sweet potatoes, and pics

Last night's dinner was a success! We ended up doing BBQ chicken, baked beans, corn, and potatoes. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures :( I was so busy enjoying everyone's company that I didn't get out my phone.

Daven ate some sweet potatoes last night for the first time. I was pretty awesome that everyone got to experience it with us. Alma held him while I fed him. I just wish daddy could have been in there for all of it. He was in and out because he was grilling our chicken for dinner.

After the family left, Daven was tuckered out.



Yesterday afternoon, Aunt Lauren bought Daven a new toy and he LOVES it! He's been playing with it and chewing on it since we first cleaned it and gave it to him. Yum yum blue crinkly elephant!


Aunt Lauren hanging out with bubby





Daven slept well last night and we had a great surprise when he woke up at 4 am to eat - he found his toes! A few times over this past week when he was sitting up on daddy's lap he would grab at his feet. But last night/this morning he brought his feet up and grabbed them! Yay baby boy!

When he woke up for the day at 7:30 he was such a happy camper, and already reaching for his feet again!



Now he's already sleepy and taking his first nap.



I'm so glad it's half day Friday! And Father's Day is this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment