Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy's 1st Father's Day!

I hope you had a good day, A. I know that holidays are exhausting and we didn't get to spend much of it at home, but Daven and I love you more than anything!


Daven has been chewing on anything he can get his hands on.









He still hasn't quite figured out how to jump in his doorway jumper, but he still has a good time spinning around.







I really hate the way I look in this picture, but I think it's so cute that Daven is "petting" Oreo.


He's had a rough couple of days, and we think it's because of the teething. He's been having a terrible time getting to sleep when he's tired. We tried the mesh feeders with an ice cube in it and he loves it at first, until his mouth gets too cold. My mom got him a teether that he seems to like.


After a couple of days eating sweet potato, Daven had carrots last night. He really liked it! I'm not sure what veggie I'm going to make for him next. I think I might go ahead and make some fruit too the next time I cook so that we'll have it when he needs it in a week or two.

Daven discovered last night that soda cans are cold. This morning he reached out for my coke can (yes, I started my day with one) and he kept touching it. So cute! He's also getting to the point where if he's playing with something and you take it away, even if it's just his own shirt he's chewing on, he'll get upset. Also, sometimes he'll cry because he doesn't want to be held.

Daven was happy this morning, rolling on his side and grabbing at his feet and ankles. He's been sleeping so well this past week! Keep it up, baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment