Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Homemade baby food

I've gone back and forth on the issue, but decided that I wanted to give it a try. We bought sweet potatoes and carrots a few days ago, and I turned them into baby food this morning. It took me quite a while. Partly because this was the first time and I wasn't sure what I was doing and partly because Daven didn't nap for very long and I had to do quite a bit of it one-handed. Right now it's in the freezer. Later today I'll move them to ziplock baggies.


If I decide to continue to make the food I think I'm going to have to invest in a food processor. I could only do half a potato at a time in my magic bullet.

I got Daven a doorway jumper yesterday at Target. When I found it and saw that is was only $20 I couldn't resist. Daven hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet - he just liked to chew on it and spin around some. He also didn't want to have his hands out, so it looked like he didn't have any!


Daven actually enjoyed tummy time yesterday for once!







1 comment:

  1. He looks super cute on his tummy and good job on the food, it actually looks tasty, for baby food and all.

    ReplyDelete