Wednesday, August 19, 2009

::yawns::

Good golly, Molly I am tired! I've got about 15 more minutes until my next class comes in. I have two more classes to get through today.

Couldn't sleep well last night. Took me forever to get to sleep because of a terrible tummy ache. It was probably caused by taking my prenatal vitamins too late at night and then eating pickles afterwards. Yuck.

Still can't get over being tired and sore from the concert. Oh, and I still can't get over the fact that I got to meet some of the band! (I promise, there will be a blog entry to come about that)

My sister-in-law should just about be moved in to her dorm up at Ball State. I hope she can make the transition well.

My back is killing me.

I love fruit roll-ups.

I want sushi.

Did I mention I'm beyond tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment