Thursday, August 6, 2009

We have a lemon baby!


The only reason I like Thursdays is because that means I've gotten to a new week. We're 14 weeks today, and the baby is the size of a lemon!

I've been dragging today, with the headache, tummy ache, back ache, drowsiness thing that's going on. Oh, and I'm really craving chicken and dumplings. I just don't know if it's something that I could actually pull off if I tried to make it myself. And I don't think mom will make it just because. Too bad there isn't anywhere that has decent dumplings. I mean, Cracker Barrel has them, but they're not the same. But even if I did want to try to make it, I haven't been able to get up off my butt to get a shower to even go to the grocery store. My stomach is growling, but when I try to eat, I feel like I might barf. Yay!

Tomorrow I have a long day with teacher inservice. Not looking forward to it.

So I have this thing that is nicknamed "lightning crotch". Oh yeah, it's round ligament pain and I've been having sudden, sharp pains to my hoo hoo. You've gotta love what people like to call it. Yup, I've got the lightning crotch. Wouldn't it be terrible if something like that was contagious?


Oh, have I mentioned that I have an eczema rash on my nipples? Oh yeah. The more I scratch, the worse it itches and the worse it gets. I've really got to try not to scratch though, because if anything, it just looks weird. Can't imagine what my kids at school would say if they caught my scratching my bewbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment