Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another Saturday night

It's a pretty mellow evening here. Just sitting in front of the tv - there's nothing on. I think theyve had a Burn Notice marathon on since like 8 this morning on USA. Far from my favorite show, but I guess it'll have to do.

A is almost finished painting the bathroom. We'll get the toilet and vanity installed Monday, thank God. I am more than done with our toilet troubles, and wish to say good bye to the bath bathroom forever. But A has done a really good job with the painting, and our beach-themed room is really starting to take shape!

I'm still not feeling great, but there has been an improvement. I've been able to go out for dinner twice this week. Granted, tonight when we were in Kobe I had to go to the bathroom for a minute because I had that "I'm going to barf" feeling, but I ended up being ok.

So I had been craving a cherry limeade since yesterday, and A drove me to get one on our way home tonight. I was so excited when the huge-ass cup got passed to me through the car window. I took a big sip...pause...took another sip...well F my life. The damn thing tasted like a peach limeade. I had A take a drink - nope, he said it tasted just fine. It was me. My little peach made my cherry limeade taste like peach. I drank it anyway, but I was not satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment