Friday, August 21, 2009

I hate my computer

I just wrote a bunch. And my computer messed up and I lost it. This makes me very angry. I don't remember everything I wrote! Damn! And I have a class in 15 minutes and don't have time to sit here and think about it!

Well, the baby is an avocado now. Seems to be the same size or smaller than an apple, but I'll take it.

I've been sick with something, although not sure what. I had a really sore throat yesterday. A has it today. Now I'm just really congested and stopped up. I've been sneezing and blowing my nose like crazy. At least it's Friday. I just want to make it through the work day.

Seriously though, I am still made about losing everything I wrote. I thought you were supposed to autosave, blogger! Grr.

So I found this really neat quote. Thought I'd share it:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."
- Unknown Author

A and I are definitely looking forward to meeting our little one!

Time for class. Can you see my happy face? I didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment