Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm pregnant!!

Holy f***ing shit! What? I'm pregnant! And of course A isn't home right now, and I'm supposed to go out with my friend tonight, and I don't know when I'm going to be able to tell him. Aaaaahhhhhh!

When I took my temp this morning, it jumped up to 98.5. This is five tenths higher than yesterday! While I was on my forum website today, some of the girls noticed my high temp and asked when I was going to test again. I told them that I was going to wait until tomorrow morning and only if my temp was still high. But the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't wait to test again. So I went to Walgreens after work and testing when I got home. I got a +!!! I couldn't believe it! A little while later, I tested on a digital and it said "pregnant"!

I thought for sure that I was out of the game this cycle. I thought that everything I have been stressing over was just the phantom symptom crap. But it isn't! I just hope that this sticks!

This is killing me not being able to tell anyone. I've already got the two tests in a present bag next to A's pillow. I just hope that friends don't stay over too long because I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep this in! I'm bursting at the seams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment