Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Whine whine whine

I am 90% certain that AF will be here tomorrow. The cramps are still going strong, and my CM is brown. I only spotted once earlier today, but other than that, nothing. My temp went down considerably this morning, but it's still above the coverline. It will probably go down some more tomorrow. ::sad face::

Yesterday I was feeling awful! Cramps, stomach ache, and a little dizzy. I'm beginning to wonder if I would still be feeling this bad if we weren't trying. If it's my mind making up these symptoms. Or it could possible be that my body is still hating me for going of the pill.

Have I mentioned that my face has broken out into an awful mess? It's quite embarrassing!

Ugh, ok right at this moment I am having awful stomach cramps from out of nowhere. I think I'll put the computer down for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment