Thursday, May 28, 2009

I mean, really now!

Is AF here? No! Do I have a positive test result? No! But my temp went back up from 97.4 yesterday to 98.0 today. WTH? I just want an answer one way or another. Will my period start Saturday? Or will it start tomorrow? Will my temp still be up tomorrow morning? Or will it go back down? Argh, the uncertainty!

I was feeling like absolute crap earlier. And it came out of nowhere too! It was after lunch (I had Kroger sushi) and I had my 5th grade art class. All of a sudden, I got dizzy, my skin felt all funny, I broke out into hives, my face got red and I felt like I was going to throw up. Thank goodness I made it through that class. Then luck was on my side. Because of the athletic awards, I was able to go home at 1:30 instead of having to stay and teach until 3.

I got home, relaxed, took a nap, and I feel better now. A and I went for Mexican. I skipped band rehearsal. I'm just sitting here, wondering what will happen tomorrow!

Ahhh, now for some Law and Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment