Saturday, May 23, 2009

Why couldn't I just sleep in?

Well, I guess I technically slept in a bit. But I was still taking the dog out and making coffee before 8 am! Self - it's a Saturday and I would have liked to sleep longer. Why?! I'm sure by noon I'll be zonked and need a nap.

So my alarm went off at 6 am just like it does every morning for me to temp, but this time it woke A up. Well, sort of woke him up. As the alarm went off and I was reaching for my thermometer, A shouted, "Why the hell are you getting up?!" "I'm taking my temperature, hunny." No response. He was already out again.

My temp was up again today - 97.9, and I'm 9 DPO. Can I hold out until 12 DPO to test? FF estimates AF's arrival a week from now, on the 30th if things, well, don't happen. I'm trying to keep myself from testing for as long as possible, because it really is quite heartbreaking seeing a negative test. Plus, the reliable tests aren't cheap!

I remember when A and I thought we were pregnant a while back, while I was still on BCP. I had a totally wacky cycle and was feeling terrible. Even though we weren't trying, it was still so disappointing to get that negative. Now we are actively trying, and that makes it even harder.

Well, my boobs and nipples still hurt just as much as ever, and I have dull cramps too. Magic 8 ball - what does this mean? Am I pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment