Friday, May 22, 2009

Confusing cramps


I woke up this morning with pretty bad cramps. They stayed strong through some of the morning, and then got better. They were pretty dull throughout the rest of the school day, but now that I am sitting here at home, here they come again. It makes me kind of sad, because I feel like this is a preview of what is to come next weekend. This is only my second cycle off birth control pills and I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up. It takes so many women so long to conceive, and I'm sure they thought that they would get pregnant right off the bat too. At the same time though, every day my temp is above the cover line, I can't help but wonder.

My breasts still hurt so bad! It even hurts for the water in the shower to hit them. And now they are pooching out of my bra. Damn boobs!

Is it strange that I am already excited about temping in the morning?

I still haven't gotten that coke icee yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment