Sunday, May 24, 2009

Already creating a wish list

I found this really cute diaper bag on diaperswonderland.com. It's chocolate and blue and $50. I haven't really looked into any of this yet, so I don't know price-wise how expensive or cheap it is. But I figured that it would work for either a boy or girl. I know this sounds like I'm looking way far ahead, but since no one reads this right now anyhow, this is more for me to look back on later and keep all my thoughts recorded. I knew if I didn't do this now, later on down the road I'll think to myself, where was it that I saw that really cute bag? So here it is. I'm typing kind of fast because my friend is coming over and she definitely doesn't know that we are TTC. And I don't really feel like explaining to her why we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment