Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow day!


This is what it looked like a bit ago, and it's still snowing.




As you can see, Daven has taken over the living room. It's ok though - he can have it. We barricade him in there. The least we can do is let him have all his toys! So many of them have annoying songs, too, but I can tolerate it because I want him to grow up having a love for music.

After two days of working out, I didn't get to it yesterday. As I should have figured, it's harder to find time to do it during the week. That with the fact that I've blown my nose so many times it's red and raw, I didn't get to it. Even though I still feel icky today, I'm hoping to get something in today.

So what's in a snow day? Daven and I ate some apple cinnamon muffins. He played on the floor and the White Collar marathon has been on all morning. He's finally napping on me. Not sure what we'll get into the rest of the day.

I've got to get-ta-gettin' on Daven's first b-day plans. We have decided to have two smaller parties instead of one giant one. We will celebrate with A's family on Friday and with my side on Saturday. Then on Sunday, on the actual day, we will spend as a small family. Other than that, the details haven't been nailed down yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment