Sunday, January 16, 2011

Daven slept through the night last night! Do a dance! Say a cheer! Make a banner!

In other good news, I lost 5 pounds last week! We are weighing in at school every Friday. I've been using the scale in the nurse's office since we don't have one here at home. When I stepped onto the scale Friday I couldn't believe it! I hope that I can keep this up. We made dinner at home all week and have been trying to work out.


Here is bubby with no diaper because he got away from me while I was changing him. I think he likes being free.









Bubby had his bath in the sink last night because our tub has decided to stop draining. I was worried it would be a disaster, but it turned out just fine. It was easier on my back, too!

Daven has been waving like crazy and can now give high fives (when he wants to anyway). And of course his kisses are great!

We still haven't decided what to do with Oreo and Coheed. I hate to even think about getting rid of them.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that the working out is working for you. Just keep in mind you can do it and you are doing it for your little guy! I wish I lived near you and we could go on walks together, I need to walk my dog more and just keep active in general for myself.
    I am sorry your animals are doing crazy things to you still, I wish I knew what to tell you.
    And as for the tattoo, even if we didnt get matching tattoos we could always go together, because then we would always have that... but we can think about it more next visit.

    ReplyDelete