Thursday, January 6, 2011

I just realized that I haven't taken a picture of bubby all week long. I almost had a panic attack. Why? Not really sure. I guess maybe that I'm going to miss something? He's changing every day and I want as many pictures as possible to look back on. I need to calm down.

This week has been a long one. Adjusting to going back to work and trying to get Daven back on schedule has been rough. Christmas break definitely spoiled me. The kids at school are having to make similar adjustments and have been w-i-l-d.

I'm having a hard time thinking straight at the moment because it's almost 7 pm and we haven't eaten dinner yet. I am so hungry! I swear earlier today I had in my head all kinds of things I wanted to write about, but it has all escaped me.

They are starting a weight loss thing at school and the initial weigh-in is tomorrow. I want to do it, but I have no idea how well I'll do. I have no will power and no energy. But I'm trying to be positive.

The boy calls. It's about that time that he wants to cat nap before staying up late. yeah, we're trying to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment