Monday, April 12, 2010

Daven's favorite aunt Lacey posing for a pic on Easter



Daven's first Easter!


Daven's other Easter outfit




It's kind of hard to tell because the picture is dark, but Daven is holding up his bottle all by himself!


Auntie Amanda is holding the baby boy!


Snugglesaurus Rex!



A sunny day down by the river





Great-grandpa and his little "shitepoke"


All clean!




So I've been a bit bad about getting to the blog. It's not that I don't want to. It's that I always have a baby in my arms! He's such a snuggle bunny! And 10 weeks old now!

At his 2 month appointment we found out that he gained 4 pounds! He's now 12lbs 7oz. Our little chunky monkey! The 3 vaccinations he got made him not feel good though. And he's been dealing with a stuffy nose for the better part of a week now. But he's still a happy baby boy!

I'm still in the process of filling out applications for the fall. But I have to say that I am enjoying my extra time with Daven. It's going to be very hard when I do have to leave him.

Well I can't really keep track of what all has happened lately But I do have a ton of pictures! Hope you liked them, because they took forever to upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment