Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not too much has been going on. I've spent most of my weekend in front of the tv, even though there's been nothing on. Weekend television would be more pleasant if I liked to watch sports. But that's not going to happen!

A had to work yesterday, and right now he's over at his parent's house being guilted into helping his dad with their basement. He's pretty grumpy because he hasn't had much time to relax. I can't blame him though. It stinks not having him around. The weekends are supposed to be our time together!

Well yesterday I managed to ruin a friendship. My only friend that comes around often at all is pissed at me. She's been in a bad place over her ex boyfriend and lately he's been trying to be "friends" with her. Some words were said, and I don't really want to go into any detail. but I told her how I felt about the situation because I am worried for her. And now she doesn't want to have anything to do with me.

I must look like a bitch, all married and pregnant trying to give relationship advice. But I'm not going to go along with her self-destruction either. So I'm done. It's a shame, because she was my closest friend.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat. This morning, that's still here plus a runny nose. I took some Tylenol Cold and drank some hot tea with honey. But I feel like complete shit. I can't even make myself get up and take a shower. It hurts to move.

I wish I had more to talk about. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. WFT, I left a comment yesterday and its not here, Ill try again. So, I am your friend! And I know we arent the closest but we can try harder. After all you are my oldest friend and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, Shelbs! And just to make it clear, this post was not about you. And I've since made up with her and everything is cool.

    I can't wait until we can see each other again!

    ReplyDelete