Friday, December 18, 2009

The end is in sight!

I've got one more class today to get through, and then no more until next year! Granted, I still have a lot of stuff to get done this afternoon in my free time here at work to get ready for when we come back from break, but it's almost Christmas break! I'm so excited!

The Christmas program was yesterday, and although I was dead on my feet by the end, everyone said that it went well. I thought that the kids did a nice job. I am so glad that it's over. The program ended up being an hour and a half long. Do that twice in a day, and you really don't have much left in you to give! A was nice enough to come and watch, just like he does every year. I know that it's really torture for him (hell, I probably wouldn't want to sit through it either!) but he's super supportive, so he came. Love you, A!

Since said program was yesterday, I didn't have a chance to do my normal Thursday post. So here it is today.

How big is baby Daven now? He's a pineapple!

I like when his size comparison is with a fruit I actually like!

Did I mention in my last post that my morning sickness has come back out of nowhere? Because it has. I'm not a fan. And neither are my stomach muscles. I'm hoping though, with the next 2 weeks off that it won't affect me. See, I never seen to get sick in the morning when I don't have to get up early and go to work. Even if I still end up waking up relatively early, like 7 or 8, it normally won't bother me. But on days that the alarm goes off a little after 6, that's when it's bad. Go figure.

It's really weird to think that when I come back to work, I will really only have a month before Daven is supposed to be here! How crazy is that?

Here's a different kind of pic for you. I took this sometime within the past week. It's the top view of my tummy.

Pretty strange that my tummy actually sticks out further than my boobs, huh?

And here are the pics that you're used to seeing. You've gotta love the closed eyes in the first one!




I love you, baby Daven! We can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment