Thursday, December 3, 2009

I know it's been a while, but I have an excuse!

See, a few days ago I wrote a blog entry. I was on A's laptop. I got all the way finished and clicked on "publish post". Nothing. It wouldn't freaking do it! I gave up after a while, and told myself I would come back and try again later. Well I didn't. I kept thinking, no, I need to get that one to post before I write anything new. So that's my excuse.

I've decided to just leave it and go on.

I am 31 weeks today! 6 more weeks until Daven is considered full-term. 9 more weeks until my due date! Baby Daven should now weigh as much as 4 navel oranges, however much that is.

It's crazy to think that Daven used to be smaller than that quarter. Although don't get me wrong - he could still totally mess with me when he was that little. I am sooooooo thankful that the everyday morning sickness has finally passed!

Ow. Ow, ow. Daven just kicked my ribs on my right side. He is a wiggle worm!

I'm still pretty itchy. But I keep forgetting to put the steroid cream on, so I couldn't tell you whether or not it actually works. Oops.

I can't remember if I already posted about this or if it was in the one post that got left aside, but both nipples are now leaking. And it hurts! I have to put lotion on them twice a day, otherwise they will get stuck to the inside of my bra, and THAT is no fun at all.

So now that I am able to eat much like a normal person again, Daven has traded that with my good night's sleep. I get up about every hour to pee each night. I'm having a hard time getting comfortable as well. People warned me that sleep in 3rd tri supposedly gets you ready for your sleepless nights with your newborn baby. I think they are right. I will take that bad sleep though, if it means that Daven stays put for a while longer!

I have now officially deemed myself as a people-penguin. This is because I waddle slowly from side to side when I walk now. Did I mention how slow I am? I'm pretty sure this little guy could outrun me!


If only I was as cute as this little buddy! Look at him!

Lots of things have been going on at work that I could complain about, but I wouldn't want all those bad thoughts to share the same space as Pengy here, so I'm just going to skip that.

It wouldn't be a Thursday without belly pics!






I love you Daven! Keep moving and growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment